Ford Super Duty Side Steps - Power Running Boards - Lighted - Crew Cab - Rough Country
Your price: $1,299.95
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Step up in style
Sidesteps have come a long way, and they are taken to the next level with Rough Country's Power Running Boards! These retractable E-Boards tuck tight for a clean look when not in use and automatically extend when the door is opened. With an anti-slip surface that provides a secure stepping area, getting in and out of your ride has never been easier. These Power Running Boards also include LED lights that provide illumination when deployed and shut off when steps are closed, providing a sleek, aerodynamic look.
The Rough Country E-Board Steps combine durability, strength, and style. These 6" all-season steps are made from lightweight yet durable aluminum and can support up to 600 lbs. (300 lbs. per side). Equipped with dual motor technology, these steps can handle anything Mother Nature throws their way. They feature an automatic 'SAFE-STOP' mechanism that engages if a blockage is detected and include an interior bypass switch for manual override. So whether you're heading out on a weekend errand or loading up for a camping trip, these electric steps offer reliable protection for all your adventures.
These easy-to-install steps are the perfect solution for getting in and out of your truck. No drilling is required for installation, and the steps tuck tight under the rocker panel when not in use. Don't struggle to get in and out of your truck anymore. Make life easier with Rough Country's Power Running Boards.
Rough Country backs its products with a limited lifetime replacement warranty. The products are protected from structural and workmanship damage after purchase. An industry-leading warranty gives you peace of mind when using Rough Country products!
- Designed for the Ford Super Duty Crew Cab
- 6” all-season, lightweight, durable aluminum running board
- Dual-motor technology is reliable in extreme climates
- Anti-slip surface provides a secure stepping area (textured coating)
- Integrated LED lights illuminate the board when deployed
- Automatic ‘SAFE-STOP’ engages if blockage is detected
- Interior bypass switch for manual override
- Retracted running board protects rocker panel
- 600 lb. weight capacity (up to 300 lbs. per side)
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Tucks tight under Rocker Panel for a clean, in-line look
4-Door Crew Cab models ONLY.