Chevrolet Colorado Lift Kit System - 6" - Non-ZR2 Models
Superlift’s 6 inch lift kit for the Chevy Colorado is the perfect way to add height to your Colorado to fit those larger tires and drastically change the appearance for the better.
Superlift Suspension intentionally over-builds their suspension kits to be the best. The uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer.
Superlift’s geometry, from steering timing and linkage angles to driveshaft and CV axle operating angles, yields optimal component service life and exceptional drivability. The Lower Control arm cross-members are true to their height and are a one-piece, full-width, high-clearance design made of .25” steel plate.
Front differential mounts secure the front axle housing unlike any kit on the market today. This kit moves the front axle mounts to the HD crossmembers providing more strength and prevents axle bind.
This kit includes front knuckles, front strut extensions, cross-members, a rear block and u-bolt kit and rear shocks. All require parts are included to make sure your Colorado performs in all conditions.
- Designed for the Chevy Colorado
- HD 1/4” Plate Crossmembers
- HD Axle mounts
- Cast steering knuckles
- Fabricated rear lift blocks
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Aligns to OEM Specifications
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy
- Corrects Front to rear Factory rake for a more level stance
Fits both gas and diesel engines
Requires minor cutting and drilling.
Does NOT fit ZR2 models
Factory wheels will NOT work.
Highly recommended that aftermarket wheels be hub-centric