Dodge Ram TRX Carbon Fiber Hood - Type-OE - Anderson Composites
Redefined Lean Muscle
This carbon fiber for the Ram TRX replaces the factory hood to add an aggressive look to your TRX!
- Designed for the Dodge Ram TRX
- Includes hood vents, functional for heat extraction (molded into hood, non removable)
- Accommodates OE TRX "6.2L Supercharged" hood emblems (not included)
- Includes air intake scoop, accommodates amber identification lamps
- Accommoddates OE TRX integrated amber identification lams
- Mounts with OE hardware, hinges and latch
- Vacuum infused process with 3K, 2x2 twill carbon fiber cloth, gloss finish
- Carbon Fiber Hood bonded to fiberglass skeleton
- Weighs approximately 42lbs.
- Heat Shield Required
*MOUNTING TABS MAY REQUIRE MODIFICATIONS FOR CORRECT FITMENT; MINOR ADJUSTMENTS MAY BE NECESSARY AS PART OF THE NORMAL INSTALLATION PROCESS
The precision and attention to detail Anderson Composites uses to make its products is a science of its own.
We at MADNESS have established a great relationship with their company and now work together to bring you a full line of Carbon Fiber Products for your favorite ride. By working direct with the manufacturer we are able to offer you the lowest price guarantee on every Anderson Composites product, local installation (CA & TX) and complete customer service to ensure that you are happy and satisfied with your purchase.
Anyone could lay a cloth of fiberglass or carbon fiber, but not everyone has the experience and ability to manipulate the cloth or use the right amount of material in such a way as to work with intricate shapes and sizes. This type of production process is extremely difficult to reproduce.
Anderson Composites takes pride in having the ability to take something raw such as fiberglass and carbon material and turn into a product that is lightweight, functional, and looks good. We have personally used and have currently installed their products on our own vehicle and believe they are a very good quality product and an excellent value at the same time.