Jeep Wrangler JL Fender Flares - Front - With LED Lights
Give your Jeep Wrangler JL the recognition it deserves with ARIES Jeep fender flares.
These Jeep fender flares feature a flat profile that is specifically designed to show off larger, offroad tires. They are constructed from lightweight, rust-free aluminum and feature a unique textured black powder coat finish to maximize corrosion resistance and help hide minor scratches and grime.
This set of Jeep fender flares also comes with LED fender lights. ARIES fender flare lights add bold and distinct style to your Jeep Wrangler JL. The bright, ultra-white 6000K LED lights are designed to function as running lights and turn signals while also highlighting your fender flares and body lines, giving your rig an aggressive and bold stance that turns heads.
These lights also provide extra visibility from the front and sides, promoting safety and style simultaneously, whether you're en route to work, chasing down trails or rendezvousing with friends and family at the beach or lake.
ARIES fender flare lights are built specifically for Jeeps and this makes installation straight forward. Minor drilling during installation may be required, and modification of the factory fender flare may be required for proper fitment.
- Designed for the Jeep Wrangler JL
- Hardened T6 aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Textured black powder coat easily hides minor scratches and grime
- Flat profile allows for greater clearance with larger, offroad tires
- Bright 6000K LED lights mount underside of fender flare and highlight body lines
- 14" fender flare lights provide extra visibility to vehicle from front and sides
- Waterproof and dust proof IP67 lights are perfect for off-road applications
- Solid, bolt-on installation and vehicle-specific fit (drilling may be required)
- Accepts LED fender flare side markers (not included)
- Available for front and rear wheels
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
Includes two fender flares, two lights and mounting hardware
Lights are DOT approved and street legal