Ford Super Duty Radius Arm System - 0-3" Lift
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Ford 2023+ F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD Radius Arm System is designed with adjustable caster cams for use with stock height trucks up to 3” of front lift with the radius arm installed in the factory pivot, eliminating the need for caster bushings.
They feature a sealed pivot bushing that minimizes road feedback and ensures a long life and quiet operation.
Additionally, their fabricated, fully boxed design ensures strength and utilizes a profile optimized for tire clearance at full steering lock, making a 37” tall tire clear without coming in contact with the radius arm.
- Designed for the Ford Super Duty
- Fully boxed design
- Built in caster adjustment for optimized return to center
- Replaceable sealed pivot bushing provides maintenance free operation
- CNC machined and laser cut steel components
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Ability to have a 5.5” backspace wheel with 37” tires without contact with the arm at steering lock
OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
Recommended Aftermarket Tires: Up to a 37" x 12.50"
Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5” Backspace / 6mm Offset
Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
TECH NOTE: Compatible with 0-3" front lift height without need for caster bushings