Ford Super Duty Lift Kit - 4" - Superlift - w/ Fox 2.0 Reservoir Shocks
This 4” Lift for the 2023 Ford Super Duty F-250 and F-350 4WD is achieved via engine specific coil springs to ensure the proper lift height and maintain factory ride quality.
Radius Arm lowering brackets are used to restore proper caster angle/alignment. Other Components included with the 4” system is: front compression travel-stop relocation brackets, track bar relocation bracket, and a steering stabilizer bracket.
The rear lift is achieved with an HD fabricated rear block that allows the removal of the stock block. This fabricated block also allows for proper pinion and axle angle all while reducing axle wrap. Complete your 4-inch Ford F-250 | F-350 with the best variety of shocks on the market.
- Designed for the Ford Super Duty 4WD Diesel
- Replacement Front coil springs improve ride quality while rear blocks maintain load capacity.
- Radius Arm drops maintain proper caster.
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick.
- Front and Rear – Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks
Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications.
Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics.
Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
NOTES: Additional Fitments
If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, a carrier bearing spacer is required.
If equipped with factory top mount overload leaf springs, longer u-bolts are required.