Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD Suspension System - Stage 3 - 4.5"
$3,957.99 Save: $188.49
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
This performance system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel in your Dodge Ram 2500/3500.
The Stage 3 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, steel tubular upper & lower link arms, polyurethane bump stops w/ billet extension, sway bar drop brackets, forged pitman arm, track bar drop bracket, rear 2.5" lift blocks with u-bolts, and 2.0 Aluminum Series smooth body shocks. The upper & lower links increase the performance, strength, and range of alignment of your Ram. These link arms also decrease the bind found in the factory link bushings.
This entry level system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. Installing this kit allows proper clearance for 35" tall tires with no modifications, and some 37" tires with minor fender well trimming for clearance.
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks
- Heavy-duty steel upper and lower link bars
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
- Level stance front to rear
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- Made in the USA
- 4WD Applications only
- Lifted height specs based on diesel engine. Gas engines will bring slightly taller lift heights