Jeep Compass Brake Pads - EBC - Rear - Green Stuff
The EBC Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck / SUV Brake Pads are an ideal upgrade from stock for your daily driven Jeep Compass. If your looking for an upgrade but don't want to go overboard the EBC Greenstuff Truck and SUV Brake Pad is perfect. You get upgraded stopping power with the benefits of a low dust pad.
The EBC Greenstuff 6000 Series Pad not only delivers increased stopping power and lower dust, it also gives you the benefit of longer pad life, and better resistance to offroad conditions like dirt, water, and other debris.
So if it's your daily driver or weekend offroad ride you can count on the EBC 6000 Series Brake Pad to perform!
- Engineered to better resist mud, sand, and grit that accumulate on brakes during off-roading
- Nominal friction coefficient of 0.45 under normal driving conditions
- Patented organic AF42/66 pad friction material features a low level of metallic compounds that reduces rotor wear by up to 50%
- Produces a medium amount of brake dust
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are green powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built-in noise-reducing shims
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- Sold as a set for two wheels