Jeep Compass Skid Plate - Rear Differential - Black Powdercoated Finish
Protect the underside components of your Jeep Compass with this Rear Differential Skid Plate.
This Rear Differential Skid Plate is designed to prevent anything from touching the diff. This is key to prevent shock or impact damage which can damage your Jeep Compass Rear Diff. Replacement for the diff costs well over $500 just for the parts alone, not counting installation costs!
- Designed for the Jeep Compass
- Protects both the rear differential and exhaust
- Engineered front and rear angles that give greater ability to slide across obstacles
- 3/16″ Steel Structure with welded seams for added durability
- Easy and direct Installation
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Comes in a durable Textured Black Powdercoated Finish
- Fits on stock and lifted Jeep Compass (2nd gen.)
- Fits 2017 or newer Jeep Compass (2nd, gen. all models)
If you have upgraded your Compass with an aftermarket exhaust you may need to do a small adjustment to the exhaust for extra clearance.