Make your 3.6L Jeep Gladiator breathe easier with this high-flow intake system by Mishimoto!
Your 3.6L JT Gladiator was built to go anywhere, but no matter where it goes it needs to breathe. For the 3.6L Pentastar to perform at peak efficiency, the intake needs to flow as much as possible. That’s where the Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Gladiator 3.6L Performance Intake comes in.
This intake utilizes a precision-engineered rotational-molded tube with dyno-tested resonators and a custom filter to let your 3.6L Pentastar breathe easy. The smoother intake tube and large filter allow the Mishimoto intake to flow up to 36% better than the stock intake.
That extra flow lets your engine pull in more air for dyno-proven gains of 10.8 hp and 11.4 lb-ft of torque. To keep that extra power in the most useful RPM range, the intake was meticulously designed and tested. The Mishimoto intake also retains the stock lower airbox and mounting points for easy installation.
The Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Gladiator 3.6L Performance Intake is available with an oiled or dry washable filter for maximum flow in any environment.
Like all Mishimoto's Jeep Gladiator products, this performance intake is backed by Mishimoto's Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of easy breathing.
- Direct fit for the 2018+ Jeep Gladiator 3.6L
- Installs in about 1 hour
- Precision-engineered and rotational-molded design
- Increases flow by up to 36%*
- Available with oiled or dry washable filter for maximum performance in any environment
- Filter can be cleaned and reused
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 10.8 hp and 11.4 lb-ft of torque
- Dyno-tested resonator ensures power will stay in the usable RPM range
- Retains stock lower airbox and mounting points for easy installation
- Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Precision Rotational-Molded Intake Tube
(1) Precision Rotational-Molded Upper Airbox
(1) High-Flow Oiled Air Filter
(1) Silicone Coupler
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
THE ONLINE CATALOG DOES NOT REFLECT STOCKING STATUS THOUGH MOST ORDERS SHIP WITHIN FIVE TO SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS*