Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Long Arm Suspension Kit - 4" Lift
Upgrade your WJ and gain aggressive looks, extreme flex, and enough ride height to run up to 31-inch tires. The kit includes adjustable high-clearance X-Flex upper and lower control arms with Clevite bushings, featuring rebuildable X-Flex joints with Adjustable Retainer Rings and pre loadable bushings. The kit also includes front and rear coil springs, a front adjustable track bar with drop bracket, 1/4-inch thick steel cross member, skid plate and sway bar disconnects. Outfitted with Rough Country's N3 shocks, this Long arm Lift Kit is a total solution comprised of top-notch components designed for the avid off-roader who wants the most out of their WJ.
This top of the line kit focuses on improving off-road handling and articulation while preventing binding and rear steer. This lift kit features high-clearance components with a front 4-link and rear y-link control arm design. This promotes extreme flex while keeping pinion angles optimized. Utilizing adjustable components, this kit can also accommodate future modifications.
- Aggressive appearance
- Increased ground clearance
- HD 0.25" thick cross member
- Lower control arms feature high clearance design
- Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment and give optimum articulation.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Models equipped with a CV style front driveshaft may result in driveshaft vibration. If this occurs, replacing the driveshaft, axle yoke and / or transfer case yoke will need to be performed to rid the vehicle of driveline vibration.