Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 Suspension System - Stage 1 - 0-2"
Do you want to upgrade you Jeep Grand Cherokee with increased wheel travel, decreased body roll, and a more confidence-inspiring ride characteristic?
The 2010-14 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2) is a surprisingly capable vehicle that can easily serve double-duty as both a refined daily driver and a trail-ready weekend warrior. Manufacturers engineers developed the 0-2” Suspension System to offer increased wheel travel, decreased body roll, and a more confidence-inspiring ride characteristic. The mild lift that this system provides also allows for the fitment of larger wheel and tire combinations that will increase ground clearance – a big plus for those taking their Grand Cherokee off the beaten path. Manufacturer has developed a vehicle-specific valving for 2.5 Series coil overs and rear shocks featured in this kit, which translates into an excellent ride across almost any terrain. These components are also 100% rebuildable and revalveable, which means they are the last set of shocks that will ever need to be installed on the vehicle. The Vehicle Dynamics Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2) Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their SUV on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- 2.5″ body front and rear IFP shocks with 7/8″ shaft
- Adjustable coil overs from 0-2″ of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8 shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, or welding necessary for installed
- Made in the USA