Planning to add a bike rack to your Jeep Renegade or interested in towing a small, lightweight trailer?
The CURT 2 5/16" trailer ball does not mess around. Simply put, it is a solid piece of towing equipment that makes all others look like they're just spinning their wheels. CURT 2 5/16" trailer balls are made with expert engineering to be packed with strength and durable enough to withstand the harsh wear of heavy-duty towing. Anything your class 5 trailer hitch and class 5 ball mount can handle, CURT has a 2 5/16" trailer ball to match. These tow balls are perfect for towing all types of heavy receiver-style trailers, including dump trailers, toy haulers, farm trailers, chopper boxes, dual-axle utility trailers, deluxe RVs, small yachts and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
This 2 5/16" trailer ball features a ball capacity of 7,500 lbs. It features a 1" shank diameter, a 2 1/8" shank length, 0" of rise and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against the elements. To give you the power you need to tow with confidence, CURT 2 5/16" trailer hitch balls are thoroughly tested for safety and meet U.S. VESC specifications.
- Fits 2 5/16" couplers and accepts up to 7,500 lbs. GTW
- Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Features fine threads for superior holding strength
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
- Made in USA
- Ball Capacity: 7,500 LB
- Ball Diameter: 2 5/16"
- Shank Diameter: 1"
- Shank Length: 2 1/8"
- Shank Rise: 0"
- Torque: 250 FT LB
- Finish: Chrome
- Limited lifetime warranty