Removing your JK’s fenders offers the maximum range of clearance for flexing and articulation, but the ugly factory inset that is left is an eyesore. Rough Country’s JK Fender Delete Kit helps dress up and protect this area for a clean, finished look. Once installed, you’ll gain better line of sight for tackling approach angles on tough trails.
Each section is made of a durable, all-steel construction that’s laser-cut for a precise fit and powder coated black to withstand the elements. Each kit includes everything needed for installation. Complete the look with Rough Country’s JK Inner Fender Liners! Includes a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- Maximum travel and clearance
- Gives a more finished and complete look vs simply removing fenders
- Made from durable 1/8-inch plate steel
- Laser cut for precise fit
- Designed to follow body contour
- Durable black powder coat finish
In The Box:
- (2) Front Fender Plates
- (2) Rear Fender Plates