Replacing a worn out steering tire rod end will help your Jeep sail smoothly along the trail. You will see the difference in your Wrangler's handling when you've replaced this seemingly small part. It is recommended that you replace the tie rod ends yourself; however, you will want to get a mechanic to check your alignment after you do the work so that your tire wear going forward is even. Then you will be ready to roll on that trail.
After replacing your 2013 Jeep Wrangler tie rod, you will feel a difference that will change your off-roading life. On the trail, you've got obstacles. Tight steering is required when manning rocks or going through wooded areas. With the best tie rods, you can be sure to make that turn. Every time.
These tie rod ends are completely adjustable, providing you with a great way to keep your ride fresh. As well, the wrench flats machined into the tie rod ends themselves provide for easy adjustment.
- Stabilize Your Wrangler's Ride
- Crafted from Forged Steel and DOM Tubing
- Ends Screw into Tie Rod Body for Easy Adjustment
- Machined Wrench Flats For Ease of Installation
- Direct Bolt-On OEM Replacement
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
- Includes tie rod (RP29429) and drag link (RP29428)
- Comes with steering stabilizer mount
- Large 1.25" forgings
- Rugged and durable design
- Enhances off-road performance
- Utilizes replaceable stud cartridges
- Cartridges are simple to replace
- Single cartridge used on both ends
This is a complete bolt-on install, requiring you to have some decent mechanical expertise to access it, and about two hours of free time with some jacks or a car lift.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning