This tire carrier is ideal for Wrangler drivers with over-sized off-road tires that want to carry a spare tire that is the same size as the tires on their Jeep. This body mounted tire carrier provides a high clearance tire mounting solution that is all about function.
Constructed utilizing 1.75-inch steel tubing, the Off-Road Tire Carrier is extremely durable. The carrier is protected with a black powder coat finish to withstand the elements and resist corrosion for years to come.
- The Latching System Uses Hitch Pins For Excellent Security And Strength
- This Carrier Can Be Run With All Aftermarket Bumpers For The JK
- Holds The Tire Tighter To The Body For Better Departure Angles
- Will Fit Any Bolt Pattern Wheel
- Includes A License Plate Relocation Bracket And A Cover For The Old License Plate Mount
- The Dimple Dye Plates Are Removable
- Comes Powder coated Textured Black
- Will Work With Aftermarket Quarter Panel Guards
- Unique Cam Style Adjustment Makes Adjusting The Tire Carrier Simple And Easy
- Accommodates Up To A 42" Spare Tire
- Accommodates Up To A 13.5" Wide Tire
- Factory Wheels Must be Mounted Backward