Jeep Wrangler JK Overline Hi-Clearance Dovetailed & Removable Rear Flare - Narrow Edition - Pair
Drive now, Pay later!Make monthly payments with no hidden fees! Learn More
MetalCloak's JK Wrangler Narrow Edition Overline Rear Flares are the narrowest flare option we offer for the JK Wrangler -- at only 4" wide it still provides incredible body protection. Get the coverage that meets your style with the only Steel Quick Release Jeep Flare in the industry.
Dovetailed for the best Object Deflection Angle, the Ball Lock Joints secure Flares for incredible strength and tub protection with just the right amount of clearance and coverage.
Easy to install Rear Fender Flare set includes:
- Driver & Passenger 4" Tube Flares
- Four 18-8 SS bolts
- 4 inches of width for our slimmest flare.
- Keep them on for protection on the trail or the street, removable in minutes for those tight, narrow runs.
- Easily releases with two Ball Lock Joints and two 18-8 SS bolts.
- Dovetailed for the best Object Deflection Angle.
- The most tire clearance in the industry, covering 37s on a stock JK!
- Fully integrates with the MetalCloak body armor system.
- These match with the MetalCloak Narrow Front Flares 3280.
- First time purchasers must also purchase the JK Wrangler 2 door Rear Flare Mounting Exoskin or JK Wrangler 4 door Rear Flare Mounting Exoskin.
- This system comes in Raw and MetalCloak's Signature Black Powdercoat.