The JK Wrangler 2 Door Rear Flare Mounting ExoSkins provide additional strength to the vulnerable rear wheel well opening.
Designed specifically as a mounting system for Quick Release rear flares, the flare mounting hardware is built right in.
The Rear Flare Base Plate kit includes:
- Driver & Passenger Base Plates
- 18-8 SS Hardware Kit
- Aluminum Flare Mounting Brackets
- Rock-Biting Rear ExoSkin, designed to mount the Quick Release Dovetailed Flares.
- 11GA Cold Rolled Steel Plate creates protection and the ability to add a Rear Flare.
- The weak body of the JK requires the use of the rear ExoSkin so that the Dovetailed fender can be raised and gain all that additional clearance!
- Just enough tire clearance, allowing for 37's on a stock JK!
- Fully integrates with the MetalCloak body armor system.
Note: This system comes in Raw and MetalCloak's Signature Black Powdercoat.