Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Dana 44 Front Axle Truss
The Motobilt Jeep JK Rubicon Dana 44 front axle truss is a great way to beef up the axle tubes on your Jeep JK and JK Unlimited. The Motobilt Jeep JK Rubicon Dana 44 front axle truss system is a quick way to add strength and style to your Jeep. The Motobilt truss wraps around the stock upper passenger side link and extends out to both the driver and passenger side coil spring mounts for added strength throughout the length of the axle.
Due to some slight differences in the axles from Jeep, some slight grinding may be required during the installation process. The top caps are CNC cut from 1/4 inch high strength steel plate and is slotted to align the front and back vertical caps. The front and rear caps are CNC cut from 1/8 inch inch high steel plate.
The plates are dimpled to add strength and cross section width to the parts. Essentially we can keep the axle a little lighter and make it look very cool with the dimple die holes. The kit includes a short and long side 1/4 inch top cap, two 1/4 inch vertical supports, and five 1/8 inch front and back dimpled plates. This kit requires an experienced welder to install on the vehicle.
- Jeep JK Rubicon Dana 44 front axle truss system
- Top caps are CNC cut from 1/4 inch high strength steel plate
- Front and rear caps are CNC cut from 1/8 inch high steel plate
- Includes short and long side 1/4 inch top cap and 2 1/4 inch vertical supports and 5 1/8 inch front and back dimpled plates
- Sold as kit
- This kit requires 3 inch bump stop extensions to keep the truss from contacting the oil pan. Bump stop extensions would be used to keep larger tires like 35 and up from contacting the fenders when articulated
- This kit requires an experienced welder to install on the vehicle