Jeep Wrangler JK Suspension System - Lift Components Only - 3" Lift
Your price: $684.99
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
If you want to lift your Jeep and enjoy the off-road trail a little more than you are used to, this 3 in. Lift Kit w/ Nitro Shocks is a nice choice.
If you have ever been in a Jeep with poor quality shocks, you know how rough the bumps can be. This 3 in. Lift Kit comes with nitrogen shocks that will absorb all of those rough patches on the terrain and deliver a smooth and bump-free ride.
Installation of the 3 in. Lift Kit w/ Nitro Shocks is considered to be moderately difficult, but it can be done by an individual if they have experience in lift kits and have the tools necessary. Installation will take about six hours to complete and all hardware is included.
- Dual Rate Coil Springs Front and Rear
- Adds 30% More Wheel Travel over Stock w/ ICON shocks installed
- No Welding or Cutting
- Vehicle can be Returned Back to Stock
- Level Stance Front to Rear
- Out Articulates Most Long Arm Kits of Comparable Height
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee that Coil Springs Won’t Sag
- REQUIRES shock extensions for stock shocks or ICON V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Shocks for proper use
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models 4wd applications
- 2 Door Models sit 1/2" - 3/4" taller than 4 door models but still level
- 2012-UP models require exhaust extension kit (Part # 22011) for Proper Front Driveline Clearance
- No driveline modifications necessary if kit is installed as intended (with or without track bars)
- For optimized axle centering add the ICON front and rear Jeep JK adjustable track bars
- Front End Alignment Required