These Bump Stops will help to save you and your Jeep Wrangler JK from harshly bottoming out and allow for a more comfortable ride as you push your rig to its limits.
When driving on rocky terrain, the factory-installed bump stops on your Jeep Wrangler JK find it hard to withstand the extra amount of force placed on them. However, with the Off-Road Threaded Hydraulic 2.0 Front Bump Stops, that feature a 2.5-inch stroke, you can prevent your suspension from dipping to the lowest point possible, thus decreasing the risk of damage to your undercarriage.
This pair of front bump stops includes hydraulic fluid and compressed air in its manufacture. As a result, they are supremely designed to control the last 2.5-inches of travel, provide additional dampening when necessary, and cushion you from the turbulence that comes from riding on less-than-smooth terrain.
- Installs easily into the factory JK coil bucket
- Completely serviceable and rebuildable
- Valved perfectly for Jeep JK or JL
- Locking Rings lock against each other for firm mounting
- Fully adjustable for different lift heights and tire sizes
- Comes with complete install instructions
- Threaded Hydraulic 2.0 Front Bump Stops
- 2.5-Inch Travel
- Enforces a Raised Ride
- Enhances Comfort with Hydraulic Fluid and Compressed Air
- Made to be Re-buildable
- Covered by Three-Year Limited Warranty
- Sold as a Pair
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models