Jeep Wrangler JK TrailCrusher Rear Bumper - Carbide Black Powder Coat
It's one thing to give your Jeep an aggressive look, and it's another to outfit it for the offroad ride.
For ultimate functionality on the trail, the ARIES TrailCrusher® Jeep rear bumper features a shackle rating of 12,500 lbs. and high-strength, all-steel construction. The welded shackle mounts easily accept any shackle with a 7/8" diameter pin (shackles #2166071 recommended). They are perfect for attaching tow straps, cables, chains or ropes. The rear bumper also features a cutout for your rear mount trailer hitch.
With a custom-fit, no-drill installation and a durable carbide powder coat finish to protect against the elements, the TrailCrusher® Jeep bumper goes beyond aesthetic value to truly conquer the trail.
- Shackle rating of 12,500 lbs. for ultimate off-road functionality
- Welded shackle mounts and 1/4" thick sleeves provide reliable anchoring points
- Shackle mounts accept pins up to 7/8" in diameter (#2166071 recommended)
- No-drill install uses factory mounting points with no pump relocation required
- One-piece construction with 3/16" thick, all-steel plates for maximum strength
- Narrow width and high ground clearance for an improved off-road-style design
- Highly durable carbide black powder coat with rust-resistant E-coat finish
- Center cutout for rear mount trailer hitch receiver tube
- Includes mounting hardware and 3/8" thick brackets for solid installation
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Carbide Black Powder Coat
- Includes bumper and mounting hardware