It's one thing to give your Jeep an aggressive look, and it's another to outfit it for the offroad ride.
For ultimate functionality on the trail, the ARIES TrailCrusher® Jeep rear bumper features a shackle rating of 12,500 lbs. and high-strength, all-steel construction. The welded shackle mounts easily accept any shackle with a 7/8" diameter pin (shackles #2166071 recommended). They are perfect for attaching tow straps, cables, chains or ropes. The rear bumper also features a cutout for your rear mount trailer hitch.
With a custom-fit, no-drill installation and a durable carbide powder coat finish to protect against the elements, the TrailCrusher® Jeep bumper goes beyond aesthetic value to truly conquer the trail.
- Shackle rating of 12,500 lbs. for ultimate off-road functionality
- Welded shackle mounts and 1/4" thick sleeves provide reliable anchoring points
- Shackle mounts accept pins up to 7/8" in diameter (#2166071 recommended)
- No-drill install uses factory mounting points with no pump relocation required
- One-piece construction with 3/16" thick, all-steel plates for maximum strength
- Narrow width and high ground clearance for an improved off-road-style design
- Highly durable carbide black powder coat with rust-resistant E-coat finish
- Center cutout for rear mount trailer hitch receiver tube
- Includes mounting hardware and 3/8" thick brackets for solid installation
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Carbide Black Powder Coat
- Includes bumper and mounting hardware