Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Suspension Lift Kit w/Control Arm Drops - 3.5" Lift
Get the smoothest-riding, best-handling Jeep JK Lift Kit on the market with this 3.5in Control Arm Drop Kit! This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need for a total transformation of your Jeep that promotes impressive drive ability and a smooth on or off-road ride quality!
This kit features a set of front and rear lifted coil springs that offer enough ground clearance to run 35x12.50 tires and Rough Country’s premium N3 Shocks for a silky smooth ride. These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod, fortified seals, and a faster-cooling 54mm shock body, Rough Country’s N3 Shocks offer a premium driving experience. This kit also features control arm drop brackets, engineered to relocate your factory control arms to the optimum geometry for absolutely incredible handling and driveability you won’t find in other setups.
Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Control arm drop brackets promote optimum geometry for smooth handling & ride quality
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more efficiently.
- Factory tuned coil springs are based on the stock spring rate
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit 2-door models.
- 2012-up models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft. (#1030)
- On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft. Generally this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected and longer shocks are installed. If this is found to occur, the proper procedure would be to replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase clearance between the transmission and front driveshaft. Rough Country does offer this driveshaft if needed.