The ride can be further optimized for your application or preferences. With 10 different settings, the CDCV lets you easily configure the damping compression with a simple twist of the knob so you can decide how you like your ride.
These V.S. 2.5 Series Rear Shocks are 100% rebuildable and revalveable. Performing regular servicing can keep them at optimal performance for a long time.
V.S. 2.5 Series Rear Shocks are made for maximum durability and corrosion resistance. The shocks are made from high-grade materials and features a 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft for exceptional strength.
- Monotube Design with Piggyback Reservoir
- Rear Shock Absorbers
- Designed for 3 in. Lifted Vehicles
- Includes ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- Features Increased Damping
- Increased Heat Dissipation During Prolonged Use
- Designed to be Rebuildable and Revalveable
- CAD Plated Shock Body
- Components Crafted from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Bolt-On Replacement Upgrade
- 1-Year Standard Warranty
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models