Jeep Wrangler JK V.S. 2.5 Series PBR Rear Shocks w/CDCV - 4.5" Lift
$1,301.99 Save: $62.19
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
This 3" Lift kit allows for a remarkably smooth ride for your Jeep Wrangler JK.
The ride can be further optimized for your application or preferences. With 10 different settings, the CDCV lets you easily configure the damping compression with a simple twist of the knob so you can decide how you like your ride.
These V.S. 2.5 Series Rear Shocks are 100% rebuildable and revalveable. Performing regular servicing can keep them at optimal performance for a long time.
V.S. 2.5 Series Rear Shocks are made for maximum durability and corrosion resistance. The shocks are made from high-grade materials and features a 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft for exceptional strength.
- Monotube Design with Piggyback Reservoir
- Rear Shock Absorbers
- Designed for 3 in. Lifted Vehicles
- Includes ICON’s Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- Features Increased Damping
- Increased Heat Dissipation During Prolonged Use
- Designed to be Rebuildable and Revalveable
- CAD Plated Shock Body
- Components Crafted from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Bolt-On Replacement Upgrade
- 1-Year Standard Warranty
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models