Want to upgrade your Jeep Wrangler JK with more control? These shocks will help you with more control and stability that’s especially needed during high-velocity compression.
The Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series Front Remote Reservoir Shocks for 3 in. Lift shines in off-road conditions. Features like ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” help give these shocks their impressive compression damping. In addition, the improved heat dissipation helps prevent shock fade during prolonged use. These are shocks you can depend on for a quality ride.
Like other shock absorbers, the V.S. 2.5 Series Front Shocks are designed to be 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. This means that with regular servicing you can keep your shocks performing optimally.
If you want more control over the V.S. 2.5 Series Front Shocks’ remarkable performance, consider investing in the CDCV. It allows you to set the compression damping to one of 10 levels to better optimize your ride to fit your needs and preference.
- Monotube Design with Remote Reservoir
- Front Shock Absorbers
- Designed for Vehicles with 3 in. Lift
- 100% Rebuildable and Revalveable
- Increased Compression Damping
- Improved Heat Dissipation During Prolonged Use
- Compatible with ICON Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV) – CDCV Sold Separately
- CAD Plated 1026 DOM Steel Shock Body for Maximum Durability
- 7/8” Diameter Induction Hardened, Chrome Plated Shock Shaft
- Bolt-On Installation
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models