Jeep Wrangler JK V.S. 2.5 Series RR Shocks w/CDCV - Front - 4.5" Lift
$1,301.99 Save: $62.19
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Upgrade your Jeep Wrangler JK with these shocks to provide superb trail performance and a smooth ride when on-road.
This set of V.S. 2.5 Series Front Shocks come with ICON’s CDCV technology so you can configure each shock with a twist of a knob. With 10 levels of compression, you can configure the shocks to fit your need or preference.
These V.S. 2.5 Series Front Shocks have an internal “Bump Zone” that increases the damping the nearer the shock is to full compression. This helps provide more control and stability, especially during high-velocity compression. Additionally, the shocks use premium 5WT shock oil for consistent damping performance across a wide temperature range.
For added value, these V.S. 2.5 Series Front Shocks are 100% rebuildable and revalveable. Regular servicing can help maintain the shock’s optimal performance.
- Monotube Design with Remote Reservoir
- Front Shock Absorbers
- Designed for Vehicles with 3 in. Lift
- Comes with ICON Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV)
- Fully Rebuildable and Revalveable
- Features ICON Internal “Bump Zone”
- Uses Premium Grade 5WT Shock Oil
- Chrome Plated 7/8” Diameter Induction Hardened Shock Shaft
- Precision Machined 1026 DOM Steel Shock Body
- Bolt-On Replacement Upgrade
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Fits All 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models