This upgraded Intercooler Pipe Kit replaces the weak, unattractive, and restrictive stock intercooler pipe with a free-flowing and durable cast-aluminum pipe.
By smoothing out the bumps, dips, and curves of the stock pipe, improved flow by 36% was achieved for dyno-proven gains of up to 8 lb-ft of torque and 5 horsepower.
An area of thicker casting at the end of the pipe allows you to drill and tap for anything from boost sensors, to nitrous or methanol injection.
- Made specifically for the Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 12 lb-ft of torque and 7 horsepower
- Powder coated in wrinkle black finish
- Maximum resistance to corrosion and the elements
- Cast aluminum construction provides greater strength against increased boost pressure
- Removable bypass valve adapter allows use of aftermarket blow-off valves or stock bypass valve
- Raised area allows drilling and tapping for NPT accessories
- Includes new silicone couplers with DuraCore™ technology
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty