Your turbocharged 2.0L JL Wrangler was built to pull in a massive amount of air, cram it into the engine, mix it with fuel, and make power. But the turbocharger can only push out as much air as it can pull in. In order for the turbocharger to perform at peak efficiency, the intake also needs to flow as much as possible. That’s where the Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Performance Intake comes in.
This intake utilizes a precision-engineered rotational-molded tube with dyno-tested resonators and a custom filter to let your 2.0L Hurricane’s turbo breathe easy. The smoother intake tube and large filter allow the Mishimoto intake to flow up to 39% better than the stock intake. That extra flow lets your turbo pull in more air and, combined with tuning, means more power. We painstakingly designed and tested the integrated resonator to keep the power in the most useful RPM range. The intake retains the stock lower airbox and mounting points for easy installation while the CNC-machined EVAP venturi ensures CEL-free running.
The Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Performance Intake is available with an oiled or dry washable filter for maximum flow in any environment.
Like all of Mishimoto's Jeep Wrangler products, this performance intake is backed by The Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of easy breathing.
- Direct fit for the 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L
- Installs in about 1 hour
- Precision-engineered and rotational-molded design
- Increases flow by up to 39%*
- Available with oiled or dry washable filter for maximum performance in any environment
- Filter can be cleaned and reused
- Dyno-tested resonator ensures power will stay in the usable RPM range
- CNC-machined aluminum EVAP venturi is flow-tested to ensure CEL-free running
- Retains stock lower airbox and mounting points for easy installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Precision Rotational-Molded Intake Tube
(1) Precision Rotational-Molded Upper Airbox
(1) High-Flow Dry Air Filter
(1) CNC-Machined EVAP Venturi w/ Mounting Hardware
(1) EVAP Hose
(5) High-Torque Worm Gear Clamps
THE ONLINE CATALOG DOES NOT REFLECT STOCKING STATUS THOUGH MOST ORDERS SHIP WITHIN FIVE TO SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS*