Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6 Performance Exhaust by Magnaflow - Driver Side Rear Exit - No Tip - Cat-Back
Constructed of durable T-304 stainless steel, this exhaust is going to stand up the corrosion and rust. A high travel tail-pipe allows for increased axle travel, which means you can run over more rocks. Magnaflow doesn't make a exhaust that doesn't improve over factory, and this is no exception, and it's been dyno tested to prove it. Mandrel bent piping increases exhaust flow, which in turn increases horsepower and torque.
Designed to fit with aftermarket bumpers, MagnaFlow high clearance design for off-road rock crawlers melds quality with durability. Mandrel-bent tubing and a perforated steel core boost exhaust flow and the parts are dyno proven to produce maximum power.
Engineered for maximum power and minimal weight using the same state-of-the-art manufacturing needed for lifetime warranty quality, these systems eliminate the need for custom fabrication with true bolt-on fitment.
Magnaflow uses large diameter, mandrel bent pipes that maximize exhaust flow from your engine. Letting your engine breathe to the best of its ability, and to help produce more horsepower and torque. Thick overlapped welds ensure a leak-free system.
Backed by a lifetime warranty, and made in the USA, so there shouldn't be any doubts about whether or not you're getting a high quality product. Order yours today, and take on the trail!
- A high-clearance off-road rock crawler design
- High flow straight through design
- Constructed using T-304 stainless steel
- Designed to work with after-market bumpers
- Specially designed tail-pipe allows for maximum rear axle travel
- Mandrel bent tubing allows for maximum exhaust flow, meaning maximum power gains
- High flow straight through designed muffler for decreased exhaust resistance
- Easy installation
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
THE ONLINE CATALOG DOES NOT REFLECT STOCKING STATUS THOUGH MOST ORDERS SHIP WITHIN FIVE TO SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS*