Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6 Performance Exhaust by Magnaflow - Turn Down Exit
Built using T-409 stainless steel, the Off-Road Pro Series exhaust is going to stand up to the elements. Magnaflow includes a satin finish stainless steel muffler that features a straight through design. This muffler provides outstanding flow along with a deep, powerful tone. What really sets the Off-Road Pro Series apart from the others is the hidden exit. This style exhaust system uses a turn-down tip that exits before the axle, avoiding the extra length and bends of tailpipes and allowing your engine to roar.
Engineered for maximum power and minimal weight using the same state-of-the-art manufacturing needed for lifetime warranty quality, these systems eliminate the need for custom fabrication with true bolt-on fitment.
Magnaflow uses large diameter, mandrel bent pipes that maximize exhaust flow from your engine. Letting your engine breathe to the best of its ability, and to help produce more horsepower and torque. Thick overlapped welds ensure a leak-free system.
- Constructed entirely of T-409 stainless steel
- Includes satin finished stainless steel muffler
- Mandrel bent tubing increases air flow, increasing horsepower and torque
- Muffler features straight through design allowing for unrestricted air movement
- Turn down tip before axle contributes to a powerful tone and a clean look
- Doesn't interfere with rear axle, allowing for increased axle travel for off-roading
- Backed by lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
THE ONLINE CATALOG DOES NOT REFLECT STOCKING STATUS THOUGH MOST ORDERS SHIP WITHIN FIVE TO SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS*