The Ram-Air cold air intake adds a tested best-in-class airflow of 782 CFM, a gain of 82% over stock and 21.6% over its closest competitor.
The system produces lower temperature air at higher pressure providing air density right at the throttle inlet. As a result, the Banks Ram-Air system boasts a 38% air density improvement compared to the stock intake, two times the increase of its closest competitor.
This lower temperature air provides more thermal headroom before the engine hits the detonation limit of the fuel, resulting in more power on hot days.
The Ram-Air advantage becomes even more pronounced the dirtier the filter gets.
Available in both oiled and dry variations, Banks’ new Big-Ass filters offer 672 square inches of surface area, 21% more than their closest competitor.
This allows for greater dirt collection and more miles between cleaning.
Superior filtration is accomplished by using a proprietary multi-layer woven cloth that keeps even the finest dirt and debris out of the intake system while providing maximum airflow. Competitive filters clog up and become restrictive long before the Big-Ass Filter.
- Fits 18-Current Wrangler JL, 2 & 4 door with the 3.6L engine
- High-Density Cross-Linked Polyethylene Intake Pipe Material
- Included Inlet Tube
- Non-woven Synthetic Air Filter Material
- Black Finished Intake Pipe
- Direct Fit
- Dry filter
- Extensively tested and validated
- Enclosed housing keeps out hot, power-robbing engine air
- Helps engine run cooler
- Prevents component damage
- Greater dirt capacity, extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- CARB EO D-161-131
THE ONLINE CATALOG DOES NOT REFLECT STOCKING STATUS THOUGH MOST ORDERS SHIP WITHIN FIVE TO SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS*