If you're a happy owner of a Jeep, which was born for off-roading, these ground-breaking ARIES ActionTrac™ powered running boards are a must-have upgrade.
Provide safe and convenient access to your rig, while adding a uniquely contoured look. The boards feature an innovative Step-Within-a-Step™ design that offers safer and easier entry and exit from your rig. As soon as you open the door, the smart sensors automatically deploy the power step, offering a wide and non-skid textured black powder coated surface. When the door closes again, the power step retracts to be safely concealed within the housing.
The smart sensors of ActionTrac™ lifted truck steps automatically detect any obstructions during operation. This eliminates pinch hazards and avoids damage to the steps out on the trails. The sensors are also set with a two-second delay to avoid retracting the power step too quickly after the door closes. For added visibility and safety, each set of power running boards is equipped with integrated LED lights that illuminate the power side steps upon opening. The boards are operated with a single rotary motor sealed within the main housing that helps protect it from the elements. Another unique advantage of ActionTrac™ running boards is their ease of installation. Each set of these power running boards is designed for the vehicle-specific applications, and they mount using pre-existing holes in your rig.
- Patented step-within-a-step design for easier access, especially on large vehicles
- 3" powered step automatically drops 8" when door opens, up to 15" below doorsill
- 4" top step provides convenient access to the roof of the vehicle
- Housing shields retractable step, pivot points and electronics from the elements
- Contoured design helps protect the rocker panels from road debris and door dings
- Simple-2-install system with no-drill brackets and no-splice wiring
- Powder-coated 6061-T6 aluminum is durable, lightweight and non-corrosive
- Integrated control module detects obstructions and eliminates pinch hazards
- Single, rotary motor for fast, quiet, maintenance-free operation
- Integrated LED lights activate on deployment for added visibility and safety
- Rated for 650 lbs. static weight capacity (limited to mounting structure)
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish and three-year parts)
- Made in USA
- Includes one pair of running boards, mounting hardware and wiring harness
- These boards are not a substitute for rocker bars
- Patent# US 9771024, US 8833781, D718195, D751953