Jeep Wrangler JL Inner Fender Liners - Rear - Carbide Black Powdercoat
These Jeep inner fender liners are the perfect accessory for the offroading Jeep Wrangler JL.
These trail-ready fender liners feature a highly rust-resistant construction, an integrated design for maximum protection and a tough, aftermarket look. They are available for the front and rear, and they are the perfect complement to our offroad-style aluminum fender flares. This package includes two fender liners for the rear, one for the driver side and one for the passenger side.
ARIES Jeep inner fender liners begin with an all-aluminum construction. Unlike plastic liners, aluminum fender liners offer enhanced strength to resist the barrage of offroad elements, including sticks, gravel, mud, snow, sand and much more. Also unlike steel fender liners, ARIES aluminum fender liners will not rust. To maximize corrosion resistance and durability, we cover them in a tough carbide black powder coat finish. This not only protects against rust, but it also helps withstand the inevitable scuffs and scratches accumulated on the trail.
ARIES Jeep fender liners are not only built to outlast the rigors of offroading, but they are also engineered to offer enhanced protection for the engine. The front fender liners integrate with the wheel wells and create a shield for the engine compartment, helping to block water, mud, road salt, gravel and other threats. The powder-coated aluminum construction provides increased protection versus the plastic factory liners, and it maintains long-lasting corrosion resistance.
For a custom fit on the Jeep Wrangler JL, ARIES Jeep fender liners feature a vehicle-specific installation. They are designed to replace the existing factory fender liners and contour to the body of the Wrangler, offering an aggressive, aftermarket look (some drilling and rivet nut installation required). Both the front and rear fender liners are also designed to be installed together with ARIES fender flares. Together, they provide enhanced protection on the trail and better compatibility with offroad tires.
- Helps protect against mud, water and other debris
- Replaces plastic factory fender liners
- Welded aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Highly durable carbide black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Designed for installation with ARIES rear fender flares
- Some drilling and rivet nut installation required
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Carbide Black Powdercoat
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty (Five-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight: 20.200 lbs
- Includes two rear fender liners and mounting hardware