If you have upgraded your JL Rubicon with a set of larger wheels and tires, do yourself a favor by installing a set of Mammoth 4x4 5.38 Front & Rear Pinion Gears before tackling any rugged off-road trails.
These Mammoth Gears will give you the confidence to tame any terrain. This Mammoth Front & Rear Gear Kit includes top quality bearings, seals, front and rear gears with install kits, and all the accessories needed to install your new ring and pinion set.
Re-Gearing. When you increase the rolling diameter of your tires, the engine has to work twice as hard to turn them. Naturally, this will lead to an increase in fuel consumption and reduced performance. However, by re-gearing your rig to match your new larger tires, you can regain this lost acceleration, performance and fuel economy.
Quality Construction. Featuring a premium design and the use of high-tech technology in their manufacturing makes Mammoth 4x4 Ring and Pinion Gears one of the best gears available on the aftermarket today. Mammoth Gear sets are manufactured from the highest quality steel available and are precision heat treated to OEM specifications for extreme durability and a longer life.
Professional Installation Recommended. The installation of Ring and Pinon Gears can be a very intricate process, so mechanical experience is highly recommended. Follow the included instructions for best results.
- Ideal for Off-Roading Applications
- 5.38:1 Gear Ratio
- 8.5" Ring Gear Diameter
- 24-Spline Pinion
- 10 Ring Gear Bolts
- Precision Heat Treated - High Quality Steel Construction
- Professional Installation Recommended
- For use with Dana Spicer 44 Axles
- Includes Front and Rear Gears as well as Master Overhaul Kits
- Fits Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Models
- (1) 5.38 Dana 44 - Front Reverse Ring and Pinion Gear
- (1) 5.38 Dana 44 - Rear Ring and Pinion Gear
- (1) Front Differential Master Overhaul Kit
- (1) Rear Differential Master Overhaul Kit