Jeep Wrangler JL Shock Armor - Yellow
Your price: $15.99
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the front or rear of your vehicle.
When eyes are going to be on the underside of your ride, Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar allows you to display attractive color with these protective sleeves that wrap around any tubular shocks, shock boots, stabilizer bars, and more. The sleeves are designed with snaps to install and remove easily by hand. Keep them on to protect clean, well preserved underbody components, then remove them to display original equipment at a car show. Or vice-verse if it is preferable to conceal shock absorbers that are already scratched, dented, and dirty. Multiple colors are available, and Daystar even offers a clear version for those who wish to show manufacturer logos on shock absorbers while protecting them at the same time. Whether you choose clear or colored armor sleeves, cleaning them by hand is easy.
Durable polyurethane provides a hard surface that will not chip, dent, crack or warp the way lesser plastics or rubber typically do when exposed to harsh rock hits, road grime, and salt. Polyurethane also offers the ability to perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and stand up to any vehicle oils or fluids that may leak onto them. The armor pieces are designed for the most ideal fit around tubular surfaces of 2 to 2.5 inches in diameter – however they can easily be trimmed to suit length or width needs. Daystar proudly manufactures all Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor components in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Set of two snap on cover pieces designed to protect front or rear shocks from dents and damage
- Can also be used to effectively protect steering stabilizers
- Durable polyurethane construction is resistant to warping, cracking, or degrading – even after steady exposure to mud, winter salt, oily contaminants, rock hits, and the elements
- Available in multiple colors, or clear to allow any part manufacturer logos to remain visible
- Ideal for use on 2- to 2.5-inch diameter tubes
- Light weight adds very little to unsprung mass of vehicle
- Snap-on attachment method allows quick installation and removal
- Easy to clean for attractive display
- Armor pieces can be easily trimmed to fit different lengths
- Designed to work with OEM shock boots or aftermarket shock boots
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United State
- Mounting Rings