Jeep Wrangler JL Trailchaser Bumper - Front - Option 9 - Aluminum
This TrailChaser® Jeep bumper is unlike any other bumper for the Jeep Wrangler JL because it features a modular design. Each piece can be attached or swapped out as desired, giving you complete freedom of customization.
This particular bumper includes the center section, corner end caps and angular center brush guard. The corners feature unique cutouts to integrate the Jeep JL fender flare turn signals when installing aftermarket fender flares. This bumper also features a standard winch housing and provides mounting points for additional LED lights, D-rings and tow hooks. It is constructed from high-strength carbon steel and has a unique, textured black powder coat finish for maximum rust resistance. It is also available in powder-coated aluminum.
All ARIES TrailChaser® bumpers install using pre-existing factory mounting points for fast, easy installation with no drilling required.
- Modular pieces can be added or removed as desired to change the look any time
- Provides cutouts for integrating Jeep JL fender flare turn signals
- Additional cutouts and mounting tabs for OE lights and aftermarket LEDs
- Pre-formed slots on the brush guard accept LED lights on top or underneath
- Brush guard also adds extra protection for the winch housing
- 3/16" carbon steel construction for maximum strength
- Textured black powder coat easily hides minor scratches and grime
- Pre-drilled holes for anti-rattle D-rings #2081300 and tow hooks #15600TW
- 22-1/2" x 7-3/4" winch housing (adapter #2072100 required for larger winches)
- Uses pre-existing factory mounting points for no-drill installation
- Front and rear bumpers available
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes center section #2081003, corners #2081208, brush guard #2081100 and mounting hardware
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Textured Black Powdercoat
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty (Five-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight: 68.500 lbs
- Includes center section #2081004, corners #2081209, brush guard #2081101 and mounting hardware