Jeep Wrangler JL - Twisted Steel Loop Delete Pipe - 2.5"
Eliminates bulky, factory exhaust loop section after the catalytic converter
This Twisted Steel Loop Delete Down Pipe replaces the factory loop section on the Jeep JL exhaust after the catalytic converter to accommodate most aftermarket long-arm lift kits that interfere with the factory exhaust loop. Constructed from 2-1/2" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing, this loop delete works with the factory "Y-Pipe" to solve exhaust clearance issues with long-arm lift kits. Some cutting is required for removal of factory loop. Please review instruction sheet prior to installing.
- 2-1/2" mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for flow and longevity
- Accommodates most aftermarket long-arm lift kits, solves clearance issues
- Eliminates bulky, factory exhaust loop section after the catalytic converter
- 100% hand MIG-welded for strength and durability
- Cutting is required to remove factory loop
ACCOMMODATES AFTERMARKET LONG-ARM LIFT KITS:
- The factory exhaust loop on the driver's side comes into contact with most aftermarket long-arm lift kits on the Jeep JL. The Twisted Steel Loop Delete Down Pipe eliminates the bulky, factory loop and provides proper clearance on Jeeps with a long-arm lift kit.
409 STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION:
- This down pipe is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for smooth transitions of exhaust gas increasing exhaust velocity.
FACTORY MOUNTING LOCATIONS:
- This system mounts directly to factory mounting locations and includes quality hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- 100% MIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.
Cutting is required for removal of factory loop. Please review instruction sheet prior to installing.
This part does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in Corona, California facility.