Chevrolet Corvette C8 Carbon Fiber Roof Replacement - Anderson Composites - Dry
Redefined Lean Muscle
Add this carbon fiber roof to your Corvette for show stopping looks and a great looking, custom finish!
- Designed for the Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Dry carbon - matte finish
- Autoclave process with 3K, 2x2 twill carbon fiber cloth, matte finish
- DRY carbon does not have UV protection, it is recommended to have it coated with an automotive grade clear coat with UV inhibitors if you do not plan to paint or wrap the part
- This is a carbon fiber roof replacement
- Bolt on, mounts with OE hardware
- Does not include weather stripping or related hardware, must transfer from OEM roof
- Professional installation highly recommended
- Hand crafted; approximate weight 7.6 lbs. (OE weight is 15.7 lbs.)
We at MADNESS have established a great relationship with their company and now work together to bring you a full line of Carbon Fiber Products for your favorite ride. By working direct with the manufacturer we are able to offer you the lowest price guarantee on every Anderson Composites product, local installation (CA & TX) and complete customer service to ensure that you are happy and satisfied with your purchase.
Anyone could lay a cloth of fiberglass or carbon fiber, but not everyone has the experience and ability to manipulate the cloth or use the right amount of material in such a way as to work with intricate shapes and sizes. This type of production process is extremely difficult to reproduce.
Anderson Composites takes pride in having the ability to take something raw such as fiberglass and carbon material and turn into a product that is lightweight, functional, and looks good. We have personally used and have currently installed their products on our own vehicle and believe they are a very good quality product and an excellent value at the same time.