Alfa Romeo Giulia Brake Pads - 2.9L QV - EBC - Rear - Yellow Stuff
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
These EBC Yellowstuff brake pads are consistently at the top for driving enthusiasts looking for a wide range pad to handle normal street driving to autocross to light track use.
High friction bite from cold and they keep biting high up into track temperatures (normal cruise / street driving occasionally creates noise on some applications).
- Designed to provide an optimum combination for street use
- Unique composition allows high braking friction when brakes are cold
- Features a cold friction rating of 0.5
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are yellow powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built-in noise-reducing shims
- Provides equivalent performance to GG-rated brake pads
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red pad surface coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
- Sold as a set