Land Rover Defender Performance Exhaust - Sound Architect - Quicksilver - P300 130
The QuickSilver Sport System with Sound Architect Valves gives your Defender P300 the sound you expected from the factory.
Loud or Quiet - This system uses a revolutionary Sound Architect™ Module, which is controlled by your mobile phone via the QuickSilver App. It could not be easier.
With the valves shut the QuickSilver system provides a civilised note which is unobtrusive and perfect for long journeys and early starts.
Switch to valves open and the monstrous side comes alive with volume and pitch increased to deliver a pure inline six car sound that enriches the experience.
Furthermore, in dynamic driving mode on occasion the exhaust delivers wonderful pops on the up-change & overrun, a nice touch.
The QuickSilver system is truly plug & play, it requires no intrusion into the vehicle's OEM systems and is completely reversible if ever required.
- Designed for the Land Rover Defender P300 130 Model
- Valve control for the perfect sound
- Stainless Steel mandrel bent tubing
- Improved throttle response
- Fantastic burbles and pops on the overrun
- Civilized to sports car in an instant
- The 4 x straight carbon fiber tail pipes and mirrored muffler are a huge improvement to the rear look