Toyota Tundra Skid Plate - Lower Control Arm - Front - DV8
$259.99 Save: $53.00
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
These Tundra A-Arm Skid Plates protect the lower control arms, the lowest hanging fruit on the front end, from damage while driving in rocky, off-road conditions.
Carriage bolts are used to secure the skid in place on the lower control arm, preventing the bolts from being damaged.
These skid plates are made from 4.5mm steel and finished in a micro-texture black powder coat, making them both durable and stylish. These skids are compatible with factory TRD suspension as well as the factory TRD skid plate, allowing you to maximize protection at the front of your truck.
Installation is a quick and easy process, and black M8 hardware is included for the install. Drive off-road with confidence knowing your front suspension is protected.
- Designed for the Toyota Tundra
- Protects the Factory A-Arm Against Rocks & Debris
- Paintable Aluminum Logo Plate
- Made from 4.5mm Steel
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat
- Compatible with Factory TRD Skid Plate
- Compatible with Factory TRD Suspension
- Black M8 Carriage Bolts Included
- Quick and Easy Installation