Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trailer Hitch - Class IV Hitch (2007 - 2017)
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Add this Class IV Curt Hitch to your Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for added towing capabilities!
Curt introduced the IV Class hitches for unusual heavy loads requiring more towing power. Made with all-American steel and a powerful design, they are commonly found on commercial vans and larger pickup trucks and SUVs. This particular class 4 trailer hitch allows a gross trailer weight capacity of up to 10,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 1,000 lbs. It is designed specifically to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Silverado (with factory hitch) (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com).
Class 4 hitches can accept any ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory with a 2" x 2" shank. Like all CURT trailer hitches, the class 4 line goes through a strenuous finishing process, receiving a shot blast and wash to create a flawlessly smooth surface, and then being co-cured with two finishing coats. A liquid Bonderite coating and gloss black powder coat finish ensure that the hitch stays well protected against rust, chipping and UV damage. This co-cured finish is backed by a one-year warranty, while the hitch as a whole comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Perfect for light-duty towing or a bike rack, this custom, Silverado Trailer Hitch receiver features fully welded, gloss powder coated steel construction.
Pictures may vary from actual product
- Custom fit is designed specifically for your Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Fits years 2007 - 2017
- Precision, robotic welding maximizes strength and improves fit
- WeatherTite construction prevents interior rust by sealing main body
- Bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Gloss black powder coat finish over steel resists corrosion
- please check our other listings for other options
- Made in USA
- Receiver opening: 2" x 2"
- Rating: Class IV
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 10,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 1,000 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Options Upon Checkout:
- Curt Ball Mount for 2" Hitches - 1" Rise, 2-1/4" Drop - 7-5/8" Long - 7,500 lbs (C45030)
- Pin and Clip For Class III, IV and V Trailer Hitch Receiver (C21500)
- Hitch Lock by CURT Manufacturing - 2" Receiver Tubes - (23583)
- 2" Hitch Ball - 1" Diameter x 2-1/8" Long Shank - Chrome - 7,500 lbs (63845)
- Hitch Ball with 1-7/8" Diameter and Medium Shank, 2,000 lbs GTW - Chrome (19260)
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from the trailer hitch manufacturer.