Ford Ranger Trailer Hitch - Class II Hitch - Hitch/ Pin/ Clip/ 2" Ball Euro Mount (2000-2011)
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Add this Class II Curt Hitch to your Ford Ranger for added towing capabilities!
Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 2 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle most non-commercial trailers.
Perfect for light-duty towing or a bike rack, this custom, Ford Ranger Trailer Hitch receiver features fully welded, gloss powder coated steel construction.
Pictures may vary from actual product
- Custom fit is designed specifically for your Ford Ranger
- Fits years 2000 - 2011
- Precision, robotic welding maximizes strength and improves fit
- WeatherTite construction prevents interior rust by sealing main body
- Bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Gloss black powder coat finish over steel resists corrosion
- please check our other listings for other options
- Made in USA
- Features a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" receiver tube opening
- Features a 2" Ball Euro Mount
- Rating: Class II
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 3,500 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 350 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Options Upon Checkout:
- Pin and Clip For Class III, IV and V Trailer Hitch Receiver (C21500)
- Hitch Lock by CURT Manufacturing - 2" Receiver Tubes - (23583)
- 2" Hitch Ball - 1" Diameter x 2-1/8" Long Shank - Chrome - 7,500 lbs (63845)
- Hitch Ball with 1-7/8" Diameter and Medium Shank, 2,000 lbs GTW - Chrome (19260)
- Curt Class II Drawbar - 5" Rise - 11-5/8" Long - 3,500 lbs (C45015)
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from the trailer hitch manufacturer.