Aston Martin Vanquish Brake Pads - EBC - Rear - Yellow Stuff
EBC Yellowstuff 1793 compound is a true winner all round, it has high friction from cold, not requiring warm up for street use yet when loaded up and really hot the brakes just get better. Even up to truck weights these pads grip and do not heat fade. They also suitable and the most fastest brake pads for Trackday & Drift racing.
Not only a high friction pad but very resistant to heat and loads of heavy braking means that yellowstuff has been used with great success in race cars.
- Fits the Rear Brakes on the 2001-2004 Aston Martin Vanquish 5.9L (Brembo Caliper)
- Fastest brake pads for Street, Drift & Trackday racing
- Zero brake fade makes this material perfect for fastest driving
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedel
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install