BMW E60 5-Series (2004-2011) Coilover Kit by Vogtland
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Ready to upgrade the handling of your BMW 5-Series?
The coil over suspension provides individual lowering with a sportive damper characteristic. Equipped with compression and rebound characteristics suitable for the track, yet comfortable enough for the street, the twin tube dampers are designed to control the high spring forces and unsure that the sprung and unsprung mass of the vehicle is properly controlled.
VOGTLAND racing springs
The VOGTLAND special springs were developed with the know-how of the VOGTLAND racing springs, which demonstrated their winner qualifications at the American NASCAR-series. The springs were specifically developed for each coil over suspension, made of high-strength material and with a specific powder coating against corrosion.
VOGTLAND Adjustable Suspension allows you to change the height of the vehicle as desired. The TÜV tested adjustment range is generally between 30 - 70 mm lower than the original ride height. It is required to retain the original supporting bearings and install them on the new VOGTLAND preassembled adjustable suspension.
Included in the adjustable suspension kit are high quality low pressure gas twin tube dampers. These dampers are designed with a shorter body allowing the individual to lower the vehicle without reducing the normal suspension travel.
The race proven spring technology is included in the adjustable suspension kits. VOGTLAND designs and manufactures their adjustable suspension springs to the same stringent standards as their racing springs. The spring’s calibration is tuned for a true high performance application and takes advantage of the available adjustment range.
- BMW 525i/ 525xi E60 (2004-2007); Not for vehicles with self-leveling / air suspension
- BMW 528i/ 528xi/ 528i xDrive E60 (2008-2010); Not for vehicles with self-leveling / air suspension
- BMW 530i/ 530xi E60 (2004-2007); Not for vehicles with self-leveling / air suspension
- BMW 535i/ 535xi/ 535i xDrive E60 (2008-2010); Not for vehicles with self-leveling / air suspension
- BMW 545i E60 (2004-2005); Not for vehicles with self-leveling / air suspension
- BMW 550i E60 (2006-2010); Not for vehicles with self-leveling / air suspension
- Drop: 25 - 55mm Front and Rear
- Threaded Strut Housings allow for height adjustment at the front and rear axle
- High quality low pressure gas twin tube dampers
- Race proven springs
Note: May require the use of wheel spacers with original equipment tires and wheels.
Please note! The pictures of the coil overs are a generic coil over image provided by the manufacturer. There may be some slight differences between the pictures and this kit.