Chevy Colorado 4WD Suspension Lift Kit - 4" Lift - Diesel
This kit includes everything you need for a monster makeover of your rig. A set of durable front and rear cross members keep everything in line, while a full front and lower skid plate setup offers unbridled protection against off-road obstacles. A set of lifted, one-piece cast knuckles and rear, fabricated lift blocks offer plenty of ride height to run up to a 275/65 R18. A set of differential brackets and brake line brackets help keep everything at the proper angle to help retain a factory-like ride quality after lifting. For a smooth, balanced ride both on and off-road, this kit also includes a set of N3 Nitrogen charged shocks.
This GM Colorado / Canyon kit is designed to be minimally invasive and easier to install. No welding or disassembly of the strut is required for installation, and only minor cutting and drilling is necessary. This kit does not change the stock track width, and maintains a smooth, factory-like ride! Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Maintains factory-like ride.
- No welding or strut disassembly required to install.
- No tie rod cutting or replacing required.
- Front skid plate features a laser cut "RC" logo.
- Lifted knuckles are designed to keep as close to OE geometry as possible.
- Rear lift blocks are fabricated - stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Does NOT fit models with Duramax diesel engine
- Does NOT fit ZR2 models
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Requires aftermarket wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work.
- Highly recommended that aftermarket wheels, and / or wheel spacers, be hub-centric