Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD Combo Suspension Lift Kit - 4.75" Lift
This kit also features upgraded POM ball joints that offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment.
- Upgraded POM ball joints
- Polyoxymethylene ball race
- A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Body lift provides 1.25" of lift as opposed to the standard 1".
- Body lift includes front bumper brackets.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).