Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD Suspension Lift Kit w/ N2.0 Shocks & Struts - 3.5" Lift
These Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- ONLY fits models with stock Cast Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.
- Requires cutting and grinding.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.