Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Suspension System - Stage 1 - 2.5 EXP Coilovers
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 1 EXP complete suspension system for the 2019-2023 GM 1500 pickup represents an entry level performance suspension system, providing improved on- and off-road performance as well as front-end lift and leveling for a proper stance and fitment of up to 35" tires.
This system features the innovative new 2.5 EXP series coilover shocks along with proven 2.0 nitrogen charged monotube shock with internal reservoir for the rear.
This Stage 1 system features the 2019-2023 GM 1500 EXP Series front shock absorbers that combine the performance of a fully rebuildable 2.5-inch diameter premium shock absorber with the convenience and cost-benefits of re-using the truck’s factory coil spring and other components. EXP bridges the gap between spacer lifts and threaded bodied coilovers, providing suspension lift, custom-tuned performance and maximum travel, all in an economical package.
Rounding out the Stage 1 EXP suspension system are V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks specially tailored for the 2019-2023 GM 1500. The 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high-quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Their pairing with the ICON 2.5 EXP Series front coilovers results in balanced vehicle control from front to rear and an excellent overall driving experience for your Silverado 1500 or Sierra 1500.
- Vehicle specific design for 2019-2023 GM 1500 pickups
- 2.5 EXP Series front shocks with internal reservoirs utilize factory coil and coil hardware
- Adjustable front ride heights from 2.375-3.75” of front lift over stock with the use of snap ring (lift heights vary slightly depending on trim/engine)
- One-piece, impact extruded, hard anodized aluminum cylinders offer excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft with inverted shaft-up design
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks provide balanced tune with coilovers and increased performance
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum components with a black anodized finish
- All ICON shock absorbers are fully rebuildable and re-tunable
Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 with 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9 with 5” Backspace / 0mm Offset
Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Silverado 1500): 35"x12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Sierra 1500): 34"x12.00" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
Not compatible with models equipped with Adaptive Ride Control (ARC)
Not compatible with Silverado 1500 ZR2 or Sierra 1500 AT4X sub-models
Not compatible with Silverado 1500 TRAIL BOSS or Sierra 1500 AT4
Models equipped with gasoline engines will have front lift height range of 2.375-3.75” over stock (lift heights vary slightly depending on trim/engine)
Models equipped with Duramax diesel engines will have front lift height range of 1.75-3” over stock